TAM members have access to live webinars and on-demand course offerings. Click below for more information.
TAM members are eligible to receive a discount on select courses from our partner, the Oregon Trucking Association.
These are all live webinars scheduled on specific dates. Active TAM members can contact us for the discount code. Here is a list of available classes:
- Drug and Alcohol: Reasonable Suspicion for Supervisors
- Hours of Service
- Vehicle Inspections, Repairs, and Maintenance
- Defensive Driving
- Accident Investigation
- Driver Qualification
- Fatigue Management and Sleep Disorders
- Health and Wellness
- Developing Supervisor Skills
- Employee Satisfaction
Not all OTA classes are available/applicable to TAM members. If you are accessing the full OTA calendar, be sure to filter by category “Massachusetts.” You must enter a discount code to receive the TAM member rate during the registration process. Prices listed are the discounted rates for TAM members.
- Select your training event below.
- Click on the Register Online button in the event listing.
- Click on the “Not a Member” link. “Click here to continue to your event registration.”
- In the Promo Code field, enter the code provided to you. (Active members can contact TAM via email for the current code.)
- Ensure you click on the Apply button to the right of the Promo Code field. This is important or you will not receive the discounted rate.
- Complete the registration form and select Save Changes.
- Add additional attendees as appropriate.
- Click on Next, and review the registration.
- Compete your checkout with a credit card for payment.
You will receive a Zoom link in your confirmation to log in to the webinar after you have registered and paid. Please keep this link as you will need it to log into the webinar.
TAM’s on-demand courses offer you a wide range of driver training options to cover your safety, compliance, and professional development needs.
The on-demand catalogue includes titles covering all the most common driver training needs, including:
- Defensive Driving
- Distracted Driving
- Accident Scene for Drivers
- Trip Planning, Parking, and Deliveries
- HOS & Logbooks
- Vehicle Inspection
- Weights and Dimensions
- Practical Cargo Securement
Get started with TAM’s CarriersEdge on-demand courses
On-demand courses are priced individually, with prices starting below $40 per course for TAM members.
TAM on-demand training – the tools you need, right when you need them.