Trucking Association of Massachusetts
If you operate trucks or provide a service to the industry, the Trucking Association of Massachusetts (TAM) can benefit you. Membership in TAM is an investment in your career, your company and your industry. Join today and enjoy these membership benefits:
- Opportunities to participate in educational, government-related and industry-specific programs
- Access to special events and networking opportunities
- Publications with information to help you make strong business decisions
- Strong representation for state and federal legislative and regulatory issues
- Money-saving programs
Large or Small, Local or National… We have you covered
- Massachusetts Domiciled For-Hire Carriers are those motor carriers whose corporate headquarters are located in Massachusetts.
- Private Carriers are those who operate dedicated fleets of vehicles transporting their own goods. Also included in this category are truck leasing companies and contract carriage fleets.
- Non-Domiciled Carriers are those whose corporate headquarters are located outside the state of Massachusetts.
- Associate Memberships are equipment manufacturers, vendors and service providers to the trucking industry.
- Owner/Operator Memberships are available to all professional truckers. Becoming an Owner/Operator member of TAM allows you to be directly involved/informed with all the various trucking activities/issues in our State and more importantly to join your voice with others big and small. A TAM membership also gives you access to meaningful resources and information to help you run your business successfully, as well as exclusive benefit programs and member savings on products and services from partner companies.
- Not For Profit Memberships are available at no cost. Please complete the form below and we will contact you to discuss your particular situation.