One-time FMCSA required training per 382.603 for all supervisors of drivers who are subject to the controlled substance & alcohol DOT testing regulations.
Purpose of training is to prepare supervisors to determine the need for reasonable suspicion drug testing.
- An overview of the DOT drug/alcohol testing rules and regulations;
- The supervisors role in a DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing Program;
- Effects of drug and alcohol use; indicators, signals, symptoms of drug and alcohol use and abuse to look for;
- Documentation procedures;
- The reasonable suspicion interview;
- Health effects of drug & alcohol use, short and long term;
- In-depth look at specific DOT tested drugs.
Certificate of completion to be provided.
This training opportunity is open exclusively to TAM members.
Ensure you follow the registration instructions to receive the TAM member discount.
Note this class begins at 10 a.m. ET (8 a.m. PT).