AAA is hosting a free virtual town hall webinar on the dangers of drowsy driving. In our sleep-deprived society, the dangers of driving tired are often overlooked — yet drowsy driving is a potent killer on our roadways. Learn more about this pressing problem and ways to prevent it.
- Mary Maguire, AAA Northeast
- Dan Goodman, AAA Northern New England
- Judith Owens, MD – Pediatric Sleep Expert, Boston Childrens’ Hospital
- Jennifer Pearce – Drowsy Driving Prevention Advocate
- Sgt. Corey Rateau – Arlington (MA) Police Department
- Daniel Sullivan – MassDOT, Director of Policy
- Brian Tefft – AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety