After Dec. 16, 2019, all motor carriers and drivers subject to the ELD rule will be required to use electronic logging devices (ELDs) to record hours-of-service data. To help the motor carrier industry and ELD providers prepare for this important deadline, FMCSA is hosting a series of live question and answer sessions.
To keep these sessions as informative for the participants as possible, FMCSA is segmenting the question and answer sessions by audience. Select the most relevant session for you and register using the links below.
Due to high demand, FMCSA has added additional sessions for motor carriers and drivers. For all sessions, FMCSA is also offering a conference call option; callers will not be able to access the webinar but will be able to listen in to the discussion.
Sessions for Motor Carriers and Drivers
- Tuesday, Aug. 13, 2 – 3 p.m. ET. Webinar Full | Register for phone only
- Thursday, Aug. 15, 1 – 2 p.m. ET. Webinar Full | Register for phone only
- Tuesday, Aug. 20, 11 a.m. – Noon ET. Register for webinar | Register for phone only
- Wednesday, Aug. 21, 2 – 3 p.m. ET. Register for webinar | Register for phone only
Sessions for ELD Providers
- Monday, Aug. 12, 10 – 11 a.m. ET. Webinar Full | Register for phone only
- Wednesday, Aug. 14, 2 – 3 p.m. ET. Webinar Full | Register—phone only
Space is limited. Recordings of the sessions will be made available on the ELD website.