Scroll down for easy online registration.
TAM has been working with lawmakers to remove the Massachusetts Rolling Stock Tax. Your company could be subject to a rolling stock tax audit soon, and you could face significant penalties and fines.
This teleconference – featuring speaker Mark Molloy, managing director of Tenax Strategies, will provide invaluable information concerning the tax and how it is a threat to Massachusetts trucking companies. Past due taxes and penalties have been accessed to multiple companies in excess of $1 million dollars already.
TAM has spearheaded language that is currently being considered to level the playing field for all Massachusetts interstate trucking companies and we need you now more than ever. We urge you to join us on this important call.
If you have been paying the tax, this is a significant opportunity to remove this cumbersome expense. It allows us to level the playing field with out-of-state competitors. With the tax removed, it will allow you to upgrade your fleets to safer, more fuel efficient and environmentally friendly vehicles. If you have not been paying this tax you definitely can’t miss this call!
Did you know:
- 37 states exempt the taxation of rolling stock, but not Massachusetts.
- Rolling stock tax returned to Massachusetts in the mid-90s, but was not collected until recently.
- This issue impacts any company with a “substantial nexus” to Massachusetts operating inter-\state routes.
- Your company could be subject to a rolling stock tax audit soon with the potential of significant penalties and fines.
- This tax puts every company based in Massachusetts or operating in Massachusetts at a competitive disadvantage.
Please register in advance for this teleconference. Dial-in information will be provided upon registration.