The Clean Freight Work Group of the Northeast Diesel Collaborative (NEDC) invites you to an interactive session to get ready for electric truck technology. We will cover the current state and outlook for technology and charging infrastructure, as well as what we in the Northeast can do to make adoption of these technologies by fleets and facilities viable and attractive. We look forward to a productive discussion with you!
- Welcome – Abby Swaine, SmartWay and Clean Freight Programs, US EPA Region 1
- Global Commercial Vehicle Drive To Zero Program — Ben Mandel, Northeast Regional Director, CALSTART
- Run on Less: Electric Trucks in Regional Haul — Dave Schaller, Industry Engagement Director, NACFE
- New York Truck Voucher Incentive Program – Patrick Bolton, Senior Project Manager, NYSERDA
- New York City Clean Trucks Program – Susan McSherry, Alternative Fuels Director, NYCDOT
- Q&A / Discussion