This webinar will cover DOT audits as they related to electronic logging devices (ELD) including these topics …
- How many ELD records are selected
- How the subset of drivers is selected from the driver pool
- Which additional supporting documents auditors are used to compare against the ELD records
- What techniques are used to determine whether ELD records may be false, and much more.
The training webinar will also discuss how to prepare for an audit and best practices motor carriers can follow while the audit is being conducted.
The speaker for this webinar will be David Osiecki (Bio), president of Scopelitis Transportation Consulting. David personally develops and delivers the safety, technology, regulatory and compliance-related consulting, training and advisory service offerings for the firm.
This training webinar is free for …
- Trucking Association of Massachusetts members
- Rhode Island Trucking Association members
Non-members will be invoiced $29 for this training webinar.