This webinar will cover the details of FMCSA’s off-site/remote auditing process including:
- How the agency selects carriers
- Which elevated CSA BASICs trigger most off-site audits
- How drivers are selected
- The number and type of compliance records selected
- How the records are shared
- How long the remote auditing records takes, and more.
The training webinar will also discuss how to prepare for an audit and best practices motor carriers can follow while the audit is being conducted.
The speaker for this webinar will be David Osiecki (Bio), president of Scopelitis Transportation Consulting. David personally develops and delivers the safety, technology, regulatory and compliance-related consulting, training and advisory service offerings for the firm.
This training webinar is free for …
- Trucking Association of Massachusetts members
- Rhode Island Trucking Association members
Non-members will be invoiced $29 for this training webinar.