This is a first event of a series hosted by the American Trucking Associations and Truckers Against Trafficking during National Human Trafficking Awareness Month.
How drivers can help stop human trafficking
Key Takeaways from the Webinar:
- Overview of the partnership between ATA and TAT
- The definition of Human Trafficking and a victim’s perspective
- What drivers can be looking for to help
- What steps a driver can take in response if human trafficking is suspected
- The impact the trucking industry has made in human trafficking
Note: A recording will be provided to all approved registrants post webinar even if you are not able to attend.